This outline will help you prepare your hardship letter. The sample answers are to assist you NOT to just be copied. Your hardship letter should only contain facts. Just be honest. Your goal is to explain to your Lender why you can no longer make the payments for your property. This letter should be handwritten and legible.
TO: Wells Fargo
FR: Paul and Suzie Helpus
RE: 1234 Lost Value Ave. Poinciana FL 34759
First Paragraph-Explain what you want
- We are requesting that you approve us for a short sale of our loan with your Company.
- We are no longer able to make the payments and have been trying hard to sell the property.
- We love our home but due to circumstances beyond our control we are no longer able to pay for it.
- Please accept this short sale offer and relieve us of any future liability. We are requesting a "Full Waiver of Deficiency"
Secondly, describe your hardship
- What led to your current financial problems and caused you to miss mortgage payments?
- What caused your hardship?
- Did you lose your job?
- Did your current job require a transfer?
Be very specific. Remember you are trying to get your Lender to accept a loss. Be honest and be thorough.
Then describe what you have tried to do to overcome your hardship.
Have you been to counseling?
Have you been job hunting?
Are you cutting back on your expenses?
Have you been making mortgage payments on your cr.edit cards?
Briefly outline your current situation.
You have a new job but are making less money.
You had to move due to divorce, job, children etc....
Provide your contact information.
Let them know they are free to contact you if they have any questions BUT reiterate that they should contact your Broker.
Finally, sign and date the letter.
All Borrowers must sign.
As always, let me know if I can help in anyway.
Do NOT be foreclosed on! Avoid foreclosure. Short Sales DO close.
Want to find out more? www.CentralFloridaShortSales.com
***I am NOT an Attorney nor do I play one on TV. Click the button below for my Bio.
Tutas Towne Realty, Inc handles Florida real estate sales, Florida short sales, Florida strategic short sales, Florida pre-foreclosure sales, Florida foreclosures in Kissimmee Florida Short Sales, Davenport Florida Short Sales, Haines City Florida Short Sales, Poinciana Florida Short Sales, Solivita Florida Short Sales, Orlando Florida Short Sales, Celebration Florida Short Sales, Winderemere Florida Short Sales. Serving all of Polk, Osceola and Orange Counties Florida. Florida Short Sale Broker. Short Sale Florida.
Copyright © 2013 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved